Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Girls Drawin' Girls!

Bee Girls Newspaper Ad
ink on paper

And now for my big art news: I've been accepted into Girls Drawin' Girls! GDG is a club for lady illustrators to show off their lady-illustrating skills! I'm very honored and excited to be accepted, and I'm looking forward to future girly drawings!

In honor of the occasion, above is a pin-up-ish piece I did for the Teeny Tiny Art Show! The opening is this Friday; I hope you can make it! If not, the work is for sale on Three Graces' website and there's free shipping until March! Exclamation point!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I have some wild, hilarious pin-ups framed that I absolutely love.

    Come by and enter my giveaway for a gorgeous EmersonMade gold necklace if you like:
    just click here

    ReplyDelete