Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Cow

Here's a little nugget from something I'm working on at FableVision. Aw, happy wittle cow wuvs you!

I'd like to draw your attention to the "Current and Upcoming" section on the left of the blog, because it has filled up fast, my friends. First, Girls Drawin' Girls is going to be at Wondercon in San Francisco, April 1-3, and I'm going to have some merch for sale at their table! AND it'll be the print debut of Vintage Superhero! In case you forgot what she looks like...

...I'll be putting her in my Etsy shop after Wondercon is over. I won't be able to be there in person, so if you're going to Wondercon say hi to Girls Drawin' Girls for me and be the first to own this print!

Second, FableVision is having its second studio-wide art show ever at the end of April, and I get to participate this time! (I hadn't started freelancing until after their first show.) I'm pretty excited, although I haven't come up with a piece yet. Hmmm, any ideas?

Third, I'll be tabling (in person) at Maine Comics Arts Festival in May, alongside Jorge Lacera and Chad King! These guys are artists at Irrational Games and I'm stoked to share a table with them (although you may look at our art and think, "One of these things is not like the other..."). Our similarities lie in our awesomeness.

Finally, Girls Drawin' Girls will be publishing their fourth pin-up anthology this year and I am honored to be a part of it! I'll have more details as the release date (TBD) approaches.

Whew! That was a doozy! Keep your eyes peeled for more updates!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats x4!
    Holy smokes! You are everywhere!

    I knew you when....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is awesome!

    agentsuperstar-youarehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete