Monday, April 11, 2011

Under Construction

My official website, for the first time since its inception in 2007, is getting a design facelift! The hubs and I--er, mostly the hubs--are planning something a bit cleaner and easier to update, so my poor portfolio doesn't go untouched for months. I'm very excited! In the meantime, you can see a comprehensive selection of my work at Carbonmade. Or you can simply stick around the blog, I do love to see you.

Speaking of updates and facelifts, my brain got a facelift when I finally joined Twitter. I never found a use for it for so long, but after I signed up it took me .02 seconds to appreciate its benefits. So, if you're into that sort of thing, you can check out my tweets.

Also make sure to take a peek at the Current and Upcoming section to the left, there. I've added an appearance at New England Comics for Free Comic Book Day and another AIB illustration show with Glovebox! The fun never stops!

No comments:

Post a Comment