Monday, June 13, 2011

Oh Dear Oh Dear

So, I pulled a "me" and bit off more than I could chew in proper time.

Either that, or I'm too impatient to simply wait until I'm done to post some goodies for you.

Allow me to expound. I'm participating in spring 2011's 30-for-30 remix challenge, and those of you who followed along this past winter may be familiar with it. However, as explained at the latter link location, I removed all the photograph posts because I didn't like them cluttering up the drawing space. This time, instead of documenting myself in my clothes, I'll be drawing my clothes on some lady characters. Above is a model I'm toying with (obviously sans an outfit), and I'll be unveiling my 30 items soon. In the meantime, and forgive me if this seems out of order, here is outfit #1:

Scarf: Forever 21
Shirt: Anthropologie
Jeans: Gap
Oxfords: Urban Outfitters

Stay tuned! I think you'll like this new approach!

No comments:

Post a Comment