Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Where In the World Is...?

 
I've been waiting with baited breath for the opening of Light Grey Art Lab's upcoming show, Girls: Fact + Fiction, and it is blissfully close! Why the anticipation, you ask? Because I'll have a piece among the other fabulous work by over 100 crazy-talented artists, honoring our favorite fictional and factual female figures! (Say that three times fast!) Here's a peek of my chosen lady:

Care to make a guess who she is?
No point, WE'LL NEVER KNOW.

Sadly, I can't make the opening myself, but for those of us out of reach of the show there will be a book available soon featuring the pieces from the exhibition! I, for one, can't wait to get my paws on it.

For those in the Minneapolis area, I hope you'll check it out! If only so I can live through you.

Friday, December 7th from 7 - 10pm
Light Grey Art Lab
118 E 26th Street #101
Minneapolis, Mn 55404

No comments:

Post a Comment