Monday, January 28, 2013

Story/Line at Bannister Gallery

Woah, I've been away a while, huh? I took a much-appreciated long vacation for the holidays, but now I'm back! And I'm excited to share something neat that came in the mail right before Christmas:


My contributor copies of Nobodies Vol. 2!

I'm pretty stoked about this book, as it's filled with work by incredibly talented folks and I'm geeked out to be part of it. I'll be posting my story, "Nobody Gets Hurt," on my blog soon, but in the meantime you can get a copy of your very own here.


OR you can get it from me in person! Next month I'll have the original drawings for "Nobody Gets Hurt" and "America's Pastime" on display at Rhode Island College's Bannister Gallery and I'll have copies of Nobodies Vol. 2 and H3llbound: Darkness to sell at the opening on Feb. 7th! This is gearing up to be a pretty sweet exhibition, as my stuff will be hanging alongside the work of some incredible comics artists: Gabrielle Bell, Emily Flake, Kevin Mutch, Bishakh Som, and Karl Stevens.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment