Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It Thinks It's People

I am very pleased to announce that the above painting will make its print debut in ZombieBomb!, a comics anthology dedicated to zombies! I'm very excited for this publication, as it gave me the chance to step out of my comfort zone a little and paint an entirely new-to-me subject! This will be the anthology's fourth issue, titled Dark Daze, and it's release date is this Saturday! If you can make it, I'd love to see you at Hub Comics where I will be signing copies of the book with its other contributors.

Hub Comics
19 Bow Street (Union Square)
Somerville, MA 02143
Saturday, Dec. 18th @ 3pm

I also wanted to thank those of you who came out to Mass Market, even though it was a cold, wet afternoon. Happy Tuesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment