Friday, September 28, 2012

MICE 2012!

Massachusetts Independent Comics Expo is tomorrow! WHAT???

It totally snuck up on me!

As usual, I'll still be getting my ducks in a row until the last minute, but at the very least I can show you my fancy-pants, brand-spanking-new, die-cut cover for "The Woodsman and the Bear!"

A rare view of the pre-folded, pre-bound pages. Same great story, new awesome packaging! I cut each cover individually by hand, so grab 'em while you can because I don't know how many more of these my poor, tortured fingers can take.

Also debuting at MICE is Hellbound III (cover by Roho and Jerel Dye), in which I've got a collaboration with writer Stephen Cartisano! Check out this sneak peek:

And the programming! There are going to be some amazing panels, namingly a character design demo by Bob Flynn;  a chat about life as working artists by Keith Zulawnik, Renee Kurilla, Shelli Paroline, and Ming Doyle; and a cartooning battle royale between me, Braden Lamb, and KC Green! Don't miss 'em!

Finally, one last rare treat: my husband and co-creator of Fanartica will be tabling with me, selling prints of his work for the very first time! Who knows when an opportunity like this will present itself again, so make sure to snatch up some killer artwork before it disappears back into the Boehm vault.

Other items in our inventory:
copies of Waiting For October, the Pete & Pete zine in which both Matt and I have contributions
limited copies of my 2012 hourly comics and "I Should Make a Minicomic"
8"x10" and 5"x7" art prints
4"x6" illustrated greeting cards with envelopes

SEE YOU THERE!

*MICE poster illo by Dan Moynihan

No comments:

Post a Comment