Friday, November 30, 2012

It Was Carmen Sandiego All Along!

Guess what! Light Grey Art Lab has posted all the work from GIRLS: Fact + Fiction in their online shop! I just saw all the work for the first time and every piece is beautiful. I'm so proud to be part of this show!

Don't take my word for it; go check it out for yourself!

Because the work is online to be seen by all, I'm pleased to be able to show you my piece featuring Carmen Sandiego:

Where in the World Is...?
Ink, watercolor, and gouache on paper

Want some even cooler news? Purchases made at the gallery between now and the show opening (Dec. 7) will ship in time for Christmas! And EVEN BETTER: purchases of $100 or more get a free copy of the GIRLS: Fact + Fiction book! (That includes all merch from Light Grey, not just from the GIRLS show!)

Now go, go, go look at the pretty artwork! And happy Friday! Exclamation point!

1 comment: