Thursday, April 18, 2013

Fanartica at Boston Comic Con 2013

Hello, everyone!

I know it's been a while and, boy, do I have some things to say on this blog, but that will have to wait! Because I am very-very-very excited to tell you that the illustrator group I co-founded with my husband, Fanartica, is going to be at Boston Comic Con and we're debuting our first-ever art book!



It's 88 pages of full-color brilliance, if I may say so myself. Edited and designed by myself and Matt Boehm, cover design by the ever-talented Michael Rapa, chapter headers by Barbara Geoghegan, and a contributor list that will knock your socks off:

Alex Cormack, Barbara Geoghegan, Bob Flynn, Braden Lamb, Brynn Metheney, Casey Girard, Chris O'Neill, Dan Brennan, Ellen T. Crenshaw (naturally), Greg Marathas, Hannah O'Neal, John Mathis, Jorge Lacera, Keith Zoo, Matt Boehm (my hubs!), Michael Rapa, Ray Jones, Renee Kurilla, Scott Murry, Sean Kearney, Shanon Weltman, Tami Wicinas, and Taryn Johnson! Phew!

So if you're in the Boston area this weekend, make sure to stop by Comic Con and visit us in Artist Alley, table AA707! We look forward to meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment