Thursday, October 8, 2009

Twoofus

Jeepers, sorry I haven't updated in a while! (That goes out to all three of my readers.) I promised wedding designs and I'm here to deliver. I had planned on taking fancy photos of everything all neatly packaged up with the fancy envelope and whatnot, but I haven't gotten around to it. Because I'm lazy. Er, I mean, because I'm...busy?

Anyway, without further ado, I give you the designs that I and/or the hubs designed for our wedding:

Save-the-date.

The bridal shower invitation.

The wedding invitation.

The directions card.

RSVP card, front and back.

Wedding programs.

Favor. (Rather than a traditional favor, we donated the money we would have spent on such things to the foundation that most helped Matt's grandmother during her last days. Inside these cards, Matt and I wrote personal notes to our guests to thank them for sharing our wedding with us.)

So, there it is. Matt and I worked together on the key pieces (the STD, the wedding invitation) and I composed the rest using my drawings and Matt's font choices (except the bridal shower invite, that was all me). It was a lot of fun and well worth it to design our own paper goods. We printed our designs at CatPrint, GotPrint, and the church's photocopier.

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment