Monday, August 1, 2011

Beer and Fan Art: What More Could You Ask For?

Oh my gosh, what a bum I was last week! Do you ever fall into a rut of complete unmotivation? Luckily, I remedied my bum-itude this weekend with a new BYOB illustration and a group project! The next BYOB column is about using your kegging equipment to make some refreshing soda water. I've been totally diving into summer this year, so I wanted to take the illo in a celebratory, summery direction!

Also, Matt and I launched a tumblr this weekend that gets our best illustrator buddies together to celebrate pop culture! It's called FANARTICA, and we'll be filling it up with fan art of our favorite books, movies, tv shows, and video games! It's a nerd paradise, so check out our first topic: 90s Nickelodeon!

No comments:

Post a Comment