Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 25: Accio Harry!

Thought I forgot about 30x30, didya? Well, don't worry, I'm going to plow through the rest of these outfits if it kills me! I wore the above to see Harry Potter 7 Part 2 with the hubs and it was a geeky girl's dream. And also nightmare. (I have some strong opinions about the movie, don't ask.)

Headband: self-made
Glasses: SEE
Dress: Forever 21
Shirt: Anthropologie
Belt: Old Navy
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

In other news, I recently posted some Stick Stickly fan art over at Fanartica yesterday...

...and it was featured on Tumblr's Illustration tag! It seems to be getting passed around the blogosphere, which is very exciting. Make sure to check out Fanartica for other amazing contributions!

Finally, this weekend is the Girls Drawin' Girls show in L.A.! If you're in the area you should take a peek! My "Orange" pinup with be among the awesome artwork on display:

The Way Nature Made Her
8pm - 12am
Vlad the Retailer
704 Heliotrope Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90029


1 comment:

  1. I have some STRONG opinions about what I saw in part 2 to!!! glad someone out there feels similarly...

    ReplyDelete